(KNYSNA BLUE MATRIX, 45×68″ aluminum) Large artworks are for me those with one dimension 36″ or greater; so, medium in the scheme of two dimensional images.
(LARGE DHARMA COMMUNITY 48×64″ aluminum) Finished large pieces may materialize for sale or show.
(ST. MICHAEL’S ANGELIC WIFE 42×32″ aluminum)
(LISTENING SESSION, SEPTEMBER 1970, 36×54″ paper-aluminum) Some day I will mount an Angels and Rock and Roll exhibit because I have a dozen artworks that feature angels or are a homage to psychedelic concert posters.
(PACIFIC ACTIVISTS, 54×56″ aluminum panels) This favorite looks quite different depending on from what distance the viewer stands.
some of my outposts
squareONE-learning | transformative learning
- Down the Middle
- Between and Betwixt
- Conference of the Birds
- We have created a Star Wars civilization, with Stone Age emotions — E.O.Wilson
- Dual Preoccupations
- Better Than the Bird’s Eye View
- Guitars vs Erasure
- On and On and On
- Almost Random MadLib
- End of a Paragraph
- A Best Of My Own Art Work 2017 – Part 3 – Large Art Works
- A Best Of My Own Art Work 2017 – Part 2 – Small Art Works
- A Best Of My Own Art Work 2017 – Part 1 – Mandalas and Circular Pieces
- Dharma Wheels
- Happy Holidays
- Open Source Hardware Certifications For August 2020 September 21, 2020
- Build an Animatronic Raven Kit September 19, 2020
- Join Our Webinars To Learn How To Get The Most Out Of Make: Projects September 18, 2020
- DIY Fog Projection Screen September 16, 2020
- Titancraft Lets You Create Custom Creatures For 3D Printing September 15, 2020